Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More 23 Things

Thing 6

Okay, I have signed up for Google Reader, which was quite an easy process. The hardest thing was not going and looking at all the other things like Picasa, for photos; Book Search, hmm!; Alerts for those special things; Calendar to keep track of it all; Notebook sounds very handy. Darn, I can lose time in all of this.

I have already found Google Maps to be a very handy addition to my search tools.

I became sidetracked when adding Google Reader to my iGoogle page, then I added Wikipaedia, Dictionary, Garfield of the Day, Joke of the Day......


Thing 7

Well I have subscribed to a few RSS feeds as well as looking at the packages that are offered. My only question is 'When do I have time to look at them??' I already have trouble keeping on top of my email!!

I have subscribed to some interesting Library sites as well as a few fun sites, sci-fi sites, and my daughter's LiveJournal page. Very handy!

Must make time.... must make time.... must make time....

3 comments:

Groucho Marx's Dog said...

I hear you on the time factor but you should wait until you see the gadgets you can add on facebook, it will blow your mind.

LynTL said...

I am trying to catch up with this, it has been too hectic here...so I am way behind.

I am looking forward to trying it all. I really enjoy most of the stuff we are learning!

Just having the time!!

LynTL said...

I love the photo!

It reminds me of Grizzly Adams :) Very handsome.